Sunday 11 October 2015

Flat Plans + Photo Ideas


In the rough plan of the cover I needed a mid-shot of a student and I took a range of shots using a camera and a phone, I followed this same plan throughout the production of my magazine cover. Here are my range of shots that I took for my magazine:













The preliminary stated that the shots had to be mid-shots, I took many mid-shots outside of the school, even though I took the pictures so the school would be present in the background I believed that the shot of the student wearing a typical sixth form/college uniform was enough for the audience to relate to the student and realise what the purpose of the magazine was.

Some of these shots had been used already but I used the shot where the students were looking down at the camera, this means that the audience will look up to the students like a role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment