Sunday 3 January 2016

Potential Magazine Images & Image Plans


These are images that have been taken that I could potentially use in my magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread. A wide range of photos were needed so I had a variety to chose from so I don't have the same image in each page.



Some of the images had come out so when they were enlarged they became very blurry, I have made the decision to use these photos as extra pictures in the pages to add variety, however I must keep them small so they don't show up blurry when my final products have been completed.

I had to have some planning prior to taking these shots so I knew exactly what type of images I wanted to fit on my pages, I took into consideration what needed to be included as mise en scene, for example, electric and acoustic guitars and dark clothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment